Our team will be at the Policy Labs’ event “Lab Connections” to share conceptual knowledge on public sector innovation with other policy labs around Europe!
Why we are involved? We are an active contributor to public sector innovation!
eGovlab is a Centre for Excellence for national governance and policy decision, enterprising ideas for innovation and co-creation, based at Stockholm University (Department of Computer & Systems Science).
What we will do @ Lab Connections:
- Showcase our lab, projects and tools to policy-shapers in an open exhibition
- Share our experiences with fellow labs on how to ensure and demonstrate an impact on public policies and public service delivery
- Explore with peers the relevance of our work to other local, regional and national situations
- Co-design concrete joint actions relevant to EU policy challenges
Our areas of work:
- Research Expertise / Education
- Development of Enabling Technologies: CEF building blocks, eID, eSignature, eDelivery,
- Providing testbeds and sandboxes for co-creation
- Open Innovation Events: Training and Capacity Development
- Nurturing Start-ups and SMEs within the context of Open Data
- Being a support and neutral space for government agencies to liaise, share information and co-create
Our Impact: National (Swedish), Nordic, European and International Government Agencies on co-creation & open innovation
Focus: Public Service Redesign
Key: “Quadruple Helix” (Public, Private, Academia, Citizens)
How we do it?
Open innovation jam sessions! At eGovlab we create the ideal environment for magic to happen. In just 3 hours, we help public agencies to get started in digitalising their services!
We have had government delegations from all over the world and we are always active and up onto new activities and projects! Take a look on our website and find out more!